Oxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food
The guinea pig food with the garden fresh flavor and aroma! Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig contains all of the complete nutrition you’ve come to expect from Oxbow, with a flavor profile hand-picked from Mother Nature’s kitchen. Select garden ingredients such as whole yellow pea, tomato, rosemary, and thyme give Garden Select its delectable, garden fresh flavor while a blend of three varieties of hand-selected hay provides the fiber your pet needs while encouraging enrichment and variety. All Garden Select varieties are Project Non-GMO certified.
Sizes: 4 lbs, 8 lbs.
- Non-GMO formula
- Features three varieties of grass hay to support variety & meal enrichment
- Contains unique, high-quality garden ingredients that mimic those found in your pet’s natural foraging environment
- Uniform, complete, balanced formula
RELATED: CLICK HERE to learn more about the variety of hand-selected, high-fiber Oxbow hays (a complete guide for new guinea pig owners).
Daily Feeding Directions for Adult (over 6 months):
- 1/8 cup. Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
*Please note that these are guidelines. If you have questions about your pet’s daily feeding regimen, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.
This product is not intended for young, active, pregnant or nursing guinea pigs. Oxbow recommends pet owners feed Oxbow’s Young Guinea Pig Food during these stages of life.
How do I transition my guinea pig to a new food?
- Week 1 – mix ¼ new food with ¾ current food.
- Week 2 – mix ½ new food with ½ current food.
- Week 3 – mix ¾ new food with ¼ current food.
- Week 4 – feed Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig food exclusively.
Timothy Grass, Oat Grass, Orchard Grass, Oat Hulls, Canola Meal, Whole Barley, Whole Yellow Pea, Tomato Pomace (dehydrated), Calcium Sulfate, Flaxseed, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Bentonite, Rosemary, Thyme, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Hydrolyzed Yeast, Inulin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochlorine, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 12.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 22.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 26.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.35%
- Calcium (max) 0.75%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min) 250 mg/kg