- Made with single-ingredient Timothy hay sourced and harvested from the mountainous Columbian River basin.
- Perfect high-fiber complement to a balanced diet for small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas.
- Provides healthy fiber to support digestive system health, and is low in calcium and protein to support a healthy urinary tract.
- Protected from the elements before packaging to preserve the maximum nutrient value and color.
- Made with the ideal ratio of leaf to stem and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Special Diet||High Fiber|
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts. Not intended for human consumption.
Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.
|Crude Protein||6.0% min|
|Crude Fat||1.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||32.0% max|
Feed hay in hopper, bin or loose in addition to your small animal’s regular food. The amount fed will vary with the size of the animal. Change food and add fresh water daily.
Day 1 – 3 — 75% old food and 25% new food Day 4 – 6 — 50% old food and 50% new food Day 7 – 10 — 25% old food and 75% new food