- Rodent treats that taste good and are good for them!
- Adds necessary vitamins to your critter’s daily diet.
- When your small sidekick wants to gnaw, this treat helps satisfy that urge and promotes healthy teeth.
- The fiber and protein in these carrot treats helps with digestion and gastrointestinal health.
- Spices up a monotonous routine, provides teeth and jaw exercise and enriches behavior.
Scurrying around to find your critter a delicious and nutritious treat? Look no further than the Exotic Nutrition Munchers Marigold & Timothy Chew Balls Small Animal Treats! These treats combine double-baked premium grains like timothy and calendula flowers to satisfy your pet’s urge to gnaw—and are even made to stand up to plenty of chew time! Create a bond with your tiny pal by offering him treats, all while boosting his daily nutrient intake. With such a tasty and engaging product for rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, chinchillas and much more—you’ve struck marigold!
|Food Form||Treats, Hay, Flowers & Herbs|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Degu, Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Low-Protein|
Timothy Meal, Feeding Oatmeal, Calendula Flowers
|Crude Protein||12% min|
|Crude Fat||7% min|
|Crude Fiber||10 % max|
Offer alone as a treat or mix with a regular diet for added variety. Serving size will vary based on animal species and weight.